Monday 20 February 2006

Day 1

It took me hours to set up this account! At one point I almost abandoned all hope of ever figuring out how this thing works. Needless to say, I am really glad that the blog is up and running now and that I've managed to learn a thing or two in the process.

What I plan to post here in the months to come are book reviews, along with various comments and updates on my personal progress in exploring vegetarianism, yoga, spirituality, ethical consumerism and related issues, some of which figure prominently among my New Year's resolutions!

If you might have some interesting articles, books, websites etc. to recommend, please don't hesitate to do so, either by posting a comment on this blog, or by sending me an email.

I hope that my musings will be of some interest to other fellow saunterers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your blog. I read with interest the entries posted this year to date (it's Nov 12 today). I will stop by from time to time to see what is new... not unlike a friend who you only see every so often, but whose interest is nevertheless genuine. - J

    ReplyDelete