Sunday 6 August 2006

As the T-shirts say, I've survived holidays in Croatia

I've returned from my three-week summer holidays in Croatia, my pays d'origine. I already miss its ancient cities, islands, the sea and the warm, unpredictable Mediterranean wind and, last but not least, its shopping malls (Croatian Tourist Authority really should pay me for heaping praises like that). I'll be travelling there again relatively soon, so I'm not too depressed about coming back home.

If I'm not too lazy I might post an extract or two from my journal later on. On second thought, who would want to read about me sunbathing, snorkeling and collecting pebbles and sea shells, going shopping five times a day (as a hobby) and maniacally doing crosswords in between, day after day?

P.S. A warm welcome (and come again) to everyone who visited the blog while I was away. And I've checked, there were quite a few hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment