Friday 26 October 2007

The dread of giving presentations

I'm doing a presentation on blogging in English language teaching tomorrow morning.

The last time I did a presentation on anything was back in high school when I shared my long-forgotten passion for the German art scene of the 1920s in a History of Art class. Seems so long ago.

An important note for the Saturday morning crowd (who will be inspecting Saunterer's as a case in point): please answer the poll question found at the bottom of the right sidebar with brutal honesty. No sugar coatin'. And if the poll doesn't work (there were some problems earlier today), please post a brief comment. Thanks!

P.S. This brings back memory: Otto Dix, Meine Eltern. Just look at those hands...


3 comments:

  1. we loved your lesson on blogging, thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learnt how to create a blog!
    I think your presentation was interesting and I'll try to do something similar with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting, time-consuming but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete